Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

Wow! These past two months have been a whirlwind! Hosting a baby shower, family birthdays, the birth of our niece, Thanksgiving, Christmas, parties galore! For the New Years Eve, James and I hosted a "black-tie" party with our friends. Appropriately I found instructions online to create these Penguin appetizers! I absolutely LOVE penguins and black olives, so this appetizer was the ultimate food!

Although many of my friends aren't black olive lovers, like myself, they enjoyed the decorative value of the food.They were super simple to make, using carrots, cream cheese, black olives and a toothpick! And the best part was I got to eat all remaining black olives (not to mention the majority of these penguins)!


Additionally, I made Banana Split Bites,  Stuffed Mushrooms, Sherry Shrimp, and Mini Caprese Salad Bites!  They were all gluten-free too! So that was a plus! I believe the Mini Caprese Salad Bites were the biggest hit! 

Wishing a happy new years to you and yours!
~RR



No comments:

Post a Comment