Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Craftroom Creations

While I'm still working on making the craftroom usable (the other day I unloaded 3 boxes into the drawers/shelves/closet) and redoing some chairs for the craftroom, I'd like to share my first craft in the house: a door wreath!

I "cheated" by doing my first wreath with a wreath that already had yellow balls/flower formations. This helped blend in the other flowers! And as the summer draws to an end at craft stores (Hobby Lobby has Christmas decor out already-it scares me 2012 is more than halfway over, but excites me that Christmas is coming!), spring and summer decor goes on sale! So, this wreath was a great find! With the addition of some of my wedding flowers and a maroon R, my wreath turned out pretty well! I've already bought another wreath to begin fall or Christmas decor-I'll take awhile to decide though...there's too many ideas on Pinterest!!

Anyone else create something exciting lately?! I love seeing the creative juices flow!!

~RR

No comments:

Post a Comment